Terms and Conditions
While we facilitate your business on the Internet, we are an independent contractor. We only have control of the products and services we provide directly, and are not liable for your actions, the actions of third-party service providers, or the actions of individuals who use your products and services (“End Users”).
Redants Biz provides a number of services and products to its customers, which are collectively referred to in these TOS as the “Services”. Regardless of whether you pay for a Service or it is provided as part of a package or for free, any Service you request or allow to be provided by Redants Biz is included as part of the “Services” we refer to in these TOS and the Policies. All Services are subject to each of our Policies. Services may also be provided by third parties and their terms of service or use that may contain additional or different terms will also apply to your use of their services. We may change the specifications or details of the Services at any time but we have no obligation to change the Services. Additionally, the third parties we contract with to provide Services may change their offering between the time of purchase and the date the Services are delivered. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you of changes to the Services.
- Services Offer. Redants Biz offers a number of different products and services, including those listed below. These TOS and our Policies apply to all Services, whether or not listed below. Details are available on the websites indicated and the details at those websites does not modify or supplement these TOS or our Policies.
- Terms Specific to Domain Name Services.
- We resell domain names. When you apply to register a domain name, your request is transmitted to eNom (www.eNom.com). By using our Domain Name Services, you agree to be bound by eNom’s domain name registration policies and procedures, so please read them. These policies and procedures are available at: www.eNom.com/terms. Because of the mechanics of domain name registration, we cannot guarantee that your domain name will be registered. After registration, it is your responsibility to ensure your domain name does not lapse, for whatever reason, and we are not responsible for any lapse or any damages caused by any lapse.
- It is your sole responsibility to fully investigate and ensure that the domain name you register does not infringe on the legal rights of others. We do not check to see whether a domain name you register or use infringes on the legal rights of any third party and we suggest you seek advice of legal counsel before registering any domain.
- Redants Biz will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with any legal order to cancel, modify, or transfer your domain name. ICANN’s Transfer Policy requires a 60 day transfer lock to apply to your domain name(s) in the event of any “Change of Registrant.” Redants Biz currently locks your domain name for any change involving your WhoIs information. This feature is designed to protect your domain from any unauthorized attempt to transfer your domain. We do not offer an option to opt out of the 60 day transfer lock. Any “Change of Registrant” as defined by ICANN’s Transfer Policy will subject the domain to a 60 days transfer lock. Please note that the parameters that trigger the 60 day transfer lock are subject to change. The current parameters which trigger the 60 day lock include: (A) change of registrant First Name, (B) change of registrant Last Name, (C) change of registrant Organization Name, (D) change of registrant Email. You also agree and understand ICANN’s policies for Domain Verification and any other current or future policies they might enact. More information can be found here: https://www.enom.com/raa/, http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational, and http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits
- Terms That Apply to All Hosting Services.
- Our Hosting accounts are allocated bandwidth depending on the package you select. The bandwidth for Services purchased does not rollover and is not creditable across periods. In the event you require more bandwidth than you have purchased, your account may be suspended until the next period, you may purchase additional bandwidth by upgrading your account, your account may be terminated for a violation of the terms of the package you purchased, or we may charge you an additional fee for the overage, in our sole discretion.
- We will provide, as part of the Service cost, the number of primary IP addresses included in the plan you select. You may request additional IP addresses for an additional fee. If we need to change one of your assigned IP addresses we will notify you of the change by email. You may use the IP addresses provided only in association with the Services and they may not be transferred.
- In using our hosting Services, you may not place excessive burdens on our CPUs, servers, or other resources, including our customer support services. You understand that bandwidth, connection speeds, and other similar indices of capacity are maximum numbers. Consistently reaching these capacity numbers may result in our need to place restrictions on your use of the Services, including suspension or termination of your account or a reduction in bandwidth available for your use (also known as bandwidth throttling), in our sole discretion. You agree that we may place restrictions on your use of the Services or customer support services to the extent that they exceed the use of these resources by similarly situated customers.
- Terms That Apply to Particular Hosting Services.
- Shared Web Hosting accounts are allowed to use a maximum of six hundred thousand (600,000) inodes and thirty-five (35) concurrent HTTP connections to the server.
- For Shared Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting, the terms “unlimited” and “unmetered” are defined by our experience with similarly situated customers. This means that your use of our resources may not exceed that of similarly situated customers. Shared and Reseller Web Hosting Use may not include: (i) streaming content (other than that which is incidental to your website’s operation), (ii) management of very large photo galleries, (iii) storage of a large amount of uncompressed or full-size digital images, (iv) online file (FTP) serving, (v) distribution of large audio or video content such as MP3 files, and (vi) online backups (i.e. backup of desktop/laptop computer, files, or anything not directly related to the website). You agree that we may remove impermissible materials from our servers at any time in our sole discretion without notice.
- Email Hosting services are subject to certain storage limitations and we auto-delete email in your trash or deleted folder after such email becomes more than thirty (30) days old in order to help you manage storage limits. We may also delete mail in your spam or bulk mail folder after such email becomes more than thirty (30) days old in order to help manage storage limits. Notwithstanding any automatic complimentary backup services, you should backup and save your emails locally to ensure they will be available when needed. If an email is deleted, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to retrieve such email but cannot guarantee recovery of any emails. Email accounts may be subject to storage quotas specified in a particular package.
- Our Email Hosting Services do not ensure that your inbound and outbound emails will be delivered; settings beyond our control may impact email deliverability, including emails being sent to a spam folder or emails not being delivered at all. IP address blacklisting beyond our control may also affect email delivery.
You will not have physical access to any of the servers on which your data is stored. These servers will often be shared with third parties. Use by any third party may affect your use and administration of the server. You shall not take any actions to limit the use of or alter the server or Service functionality or the functionality of any related equipment.
- Enrolment; Account Information
- Enrolment. You warrant that before you use any of the Services or sign up for an account that you are at least 18 years of age and have the authority to bind yourself or the entity you represent to these TOS. You may be subject to a credit check and screening for potential fraud and accurate information must be supplied for purposes of this screening. Further, before using the Services, you represent and warrant to Redants Biz that: (i) you have the experience and knowledge necessary to use the Services; (ii) you understand and appreciate the risks inherent to you, your business and your person, which come from using the Services in particular, and doing business on the Internet in general; and (iii) you will provide us with material that may be implemented by us to provide the Services.
- Account Information. You are required to provide us with accurate information when setting up your account. You must also keep this information, including your email address, up to date during the course of our relationship. On occasion, we may need to communicate with you by email about the Services. We have no responsibility, or liability, for interruptions in the Services, or damages of any sort, based on email communications that are misdirected or blocked by a third-party application as a result of your failure to maintain updated account and contact information or for circumstances beyond our control.
- Account Security
- You are responsible for all actions that are performed with, by, or under your account credentials whether done by you or by others. All account access, password, and other security measures are your responsibility. Redants Biz is not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that result from unauthorized account access or use.
- You agree to give Redants Biz permission to access your accounts for the purpose of troubleshooting technical issues with the account or server and to confirm compliance with all of our policies. We also conduct automated scans of data for security purposes and reserve the right to change permissions, modify files or quarantine files that are deemed to be malicious in nature.
- Term of Agreement; Billing & Payment.
- Term. We are not bound to perform Services until we receive payment from you when you checkout through our web platform (the “Effective Date”). We will begin delivery of the Services on the Effective Date and continue until the date agreed on. The default Term shall be one month.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. The Initial Term will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW for successive periods of equal duration (each a “Renewal Term”). If you wish to discontinue the Services, you need to notify us before automatic renewal for a Renewal Term. You can notify us by:
- Submitting a cancellation at least one (1) day before the beginning of a Renewal Term through our online cancellation form found at https://redantsbiz.com/contact-us/
- Termination. Regardless of the method of termination by you, valid proof of account ownership and authorization to cancel are required to terminate an account.
- Termination for Convenience.
- Either party may terminate the Services for convenience upon fifteen (15) days prior by providing written notice to the other. If you terminate for convenience, you will be responsible for all charges for the duration of the then active Initial or Renewal Term.
- Before cancelling, please contact us and request an escalation of your issue if your cancellation is due to unsatisfactory services or an unsatisfactory answer to a previous issue. If your agreement with us is for a set term, please contact us prior to cancelling to determine what your charges will be in connection with the termination. All cancellation requests need to be submitted through our online form found at https://redantsbiz.com/contact-us/
- Redants Biz Termination. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or cancel the Services without notice: (a) for a violation of these TOS, including any of our Policies; (b) for your failure to pay any amounts due, (c) to prevent a service interruption by an Internet Service Provider or other network services provider, or (d) to protect the integrity of Redants Biz’s network or the security of the Services. You are not entitled to notice or protest should we exercise these rights. Upon termination, your account will be closed, data deleted, and all fees and charges due and payable must be paid to us. Once your account is closed, we have no responsibility to: (x) forward email, or other communications or (y) maintain any data backup that predates the termination date. If allowed, you are encouraged to keep the Service active during a transition period should you seek to forward your email or other communications. If we suspend or terminate your use of our Services because you have violated these TOS, including any of our Policies, we will not provide you with a credit.
- For Breach. You may terminate the Services upon the occurrence of a material breach by Redants Biz, which has not been cured within ten (10) days of our receipt of written notice of the breach. A material breach does not include any of the items listed in Section 19(b). Notice of a material breach must contain sufficient detail for us to identify the breach and attempt to take corrective action.
- Termination for Convenience.
- Post Termination Access. If we are able to provide data from backup in an account that has been terminated, you will be subject to a one-time charge of twenty-five dollar ($25) or more to cover the cost of the access. All data in accounts that are not renewed or are terminated will be removed from our servers and will likely be irretrievably lost. Any domain registration packages associated with these accounts will also be canceled.
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
We don’t want any customers to leave. However, if you do want to leave, we offer an Anytime Money Back Guarantee that will allow you to receive a full or partial refund of certain fees.
- Use of the Services
Your use of the Services is governed by these TOS, including our Policies. Redants Biz provides no guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted, or continuous, or that you will be able to access Redants Biz’s network at a particular time, or that any data transmitted by Redants Biz is accurate, error free, virus free, secure, or inoffensive.
You may provide us with a written or verbal endorsement of our Services in connection with your use of the Services (“Endorsement”). The Endorsement will be the actual first-hand account of your experience using our Services and we may, at our discretion, use the Endorsement to promote our Services in-person, in print, online, and all other media. We may also edit the Endorsement for brevity or other reasons, so long as it is consistent with your original Endorsement. In connection with our use of your Endorsement, you hereby agree that we may use your first name, last initial, home state, voice or likeness, and/or contact information in connection with its publication of the Endorsement. If, at any time, you want us to stop using your Endorsement, please contact us using the contact information in Section 19 and we will cease using the Endorsement soon after processing your request.
- Data Backups
You acknowledge that it is our responsibility to regularly back-up and maintain copies of your data on Redants Biz’s network. Redants Biz is not responsible for any data loss or corruption, including that resulting from: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) those actions you take using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, (iv) any software or other technology failures, or (v) account termination, cancellation, or suspension.
- Licenses; Intellectual Property; Data Ownership
- Services performed or provided by Redants Biz are not a “work made for hire” and we hereby grant you a license to use the Services and technology under the terms of these TOS, including our Policies. The license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable worldwide, and royalty free and terminates when you or Redants Biz terminates the Services.
- All right, title and interest in Redants Biz’s technology shall remain with Redants Biz, or Redants Biz’s licensors. You are not permitted to circumvent any devices designed to protect Redants Biz, or its licensors’, ownership interests in the technology provided to you. In addition, you may not reverse engineer this technology.
- Redants Biz’s Warranty
- Redants Biz warrants that it will perform the Services in accordance with prevailing industry standards. To make a warranty claim, you must notify Redants Biz in writing, specifying the breach in reasonable detail, within thirty (30) days of the alleged breach. Your sole and exclusive remedy, and Redants Biz’s sole and exclusive obligation, in the case of a breach of warranty is, at Redants Biz’s option, to (i) reperform the Services, or (ii) issue you a credit based on the amount of time the Services were not in conformity with this warranty, subtracted (“pro-rated”) by the amount of time they were in conformance. SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY.
- Your Representations and Warranties
- You agree to reasonably cooperate with us to facilitate your use of the Services. This cooperation includes, but is not limited to, providing us with correct contact and billing information and ensuring that you, your employees, and/or agents have sufficient technical expertise to understand how to implement the Services.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you can connect with us to use the Services. You represent and warrant that you, or the entity you represent, have the sophistication and technical skill to utilize the Services.
- You have read and agree to the terms outlined in the Redants Biz Support Policy
- You warrant and represent that you have full authority and power to agree to the terms of these Policies on behalf of the company you represent, if any.
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY IN SECTION 12, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF THAT PURPOSE IS KNOWN TO REDANTS BIZ), OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. No oral or written information or advice given by Redants Biz, its employees, agents, owners, directors, officers, or affiliates pursuant to these TOS, or otherwise, shall create a representation or warranty or in any way increase the scope of any representations and warranties set forth in these TOS. Redants Biz does not represent or warrant that the Services are complete or free from defects or errors.
- Redants Biz is not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for the content of any data transferred either to, or from, you or stored by you or any of your customers via the Services provided by us. Redants Biz is not responsible for any loss of data, for any reason. Redants Biz is not liable for unauthorized access to, or any corruption, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of, data, information or content, transmitted, received, or stored on its network.
- Redants Biz is not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for data breaches or data compromise caused by your failure to keep web applications including plugins up to date.
- REDANTS BIZ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOSE SERVICES APPEAR TO BE PROVIDED BY US. No warranties, either express or implied, made by these third-party entities to Redants Biz shall be passed through to you, nor shall you claim to be a third-party beneficiary of those warranties.
- Limitation of Liability
- It is your obligation to ensure the accuracy, integrity, title or ownership, and security of anything you receive from the Internet. You agree that Redants Biz has no liability, of any sort, for content you or your customers access from the Internet.
- In no event shall Redants Biz be liable to you in connection with these TOS or the Services, regardless of the form of action or theory of recovery, for any: (a) data loss, (b) direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages, even if that party has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (c) lost profits, lost revenues, lost business expectancy, business interruption losses, or benefit of the bargain damages. For the purposes of this paragraph only, the term “Redants Biz” shall be interpreted to include Redants Biz’s employees, agents, owners, directors, officers, and affiliates.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this policy, Redants Biz shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, including damages for lost profits, loss of opportunity, loss of sales, or loss of search engine rank, suffered by you, your users, your clients, and your visitors, during periods of scheduled maintenance, service suspensions, and violation of these Policies.
- IN NO EVENT WILL REDANTS BIZ’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AGGREGATE FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY REDANTS BIZ FROM YOU FOR THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- Redants Biz will not be held responsible for any: (i) force majeure events described in Section 20(b), below, (ii) problems or service outages caused due to reboots during standard maintenance periods, or (iii) Scheduled Downtime, as further defined in our Server Maintenance Policy. Our uptime commitment described in the Server Maintenance Policy does not apply to disruptions to your use of the network because of a violation of these TOS, including our Policies.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Redants Biz and its personnel, parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, third party service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents (each an “indemnified party” and, collectively, “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, including any data migration-related efforts you request from Redants Biz personnel or authorize Redants Biz personnel to conduct; (ii) any violation by you of these TOS or any of Redants Biz’s Policies, including those violations that result in a disruption of the network; (iii) any breach of any of your representations, warranties, or covenants contained in these TOS, including the Policies; or (iv) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of these TOS or the Services. For the purpose of this paragraph only, the terms used to designate “you” include you, your customers, visitors to your website, and users of your products or services, the use of which is facilitated by us.
- Redants Biz shall indemnify and hold you harmless from, and at its own expense agrees to defend, or at its option to settle, any claim, suit, or proceeding brought or threatened against you so far as it is based on a claim that Services provided by Redants Biz hereunder infringes any U.S. patent, copyright, or trademark. This indemnification provision is expressly limited to Services that are fully owned by Redants Biz. It does not extend to products or services provided by third parties. If contained and permitted in its agreements with third-party suppliers, Redants Biz shall flow down applicable intellectual property indemnification provisions to you. This paragraph will be conditioned on your notifying Redants Biz promptly in writing of the claim and giving Redants Biz full authority, information, and assistance for the defense and settlement thereof. If an infringement claim has occurred, or in Redants Biz’s opinion is likely to occur, Redants Biz shall have the right, at its option and expense, either to: (i) procure for you the right to continue using the Service(s); (ii) replace with the Service(s), regardless of manufacturer, performing the same or similar function as the infringing Service(s), or modify the same so that it becomes non-infringing; or (iii) if neither of the foregoing alternatives is reasonably available, immediately terminate the infringing or affected Services and refund the Fees charged by us for the period in which the Services were unavailable.
- Notices will be sent to you at the email address in your account. It is your obligation to ensure that we have the most current email address for you by keeping your account information up to date.
- Compliance with Law
- We may disclose information, including information that you may consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, regulation, or governmental request or to protect our business, or others, from harm. We assume no obligation to inform you that we have provided this type of information unless we have affirmatively agreed to do so. In some cases, we may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. Cooperation with civil litigants is at our discretion. Responding to requests for production of documents, and other matters requiring more than mere ministerial activities on our part, will incur a fee. We do not honour requests from civil litigants that expenses be pre-approved, and we may require a deposit to secure payment.
- Force Majeure. Except for the obligation to pay monies due and owing, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to events outside the party’s reasonable control, including third party service failures, software failures, hardware failures, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, acts of God, bandwidth interruptions, general network outages, earthquake, labour disputes, shortages of supplies, riots, war, fire, epidemics, or delays of common carriers. The obligations and rights of the excused party shall be extended on a day to day basis for the time period equal to the period of the excusable delay. The party affected by an excusable delay shall notify the other party as soon as possible, but in no event less than ten (10) days from the beginning of the event.
- All Claims. All claims you bring against us must be resolved in accordance with our Policies. Without limiting the previous sentence, this includes claims based on Service outages that are expressly covered by our Policies. All claims filed or brought contrary to our Policies will be considered to be improperly filed and a breach of our Policies. If you file a claim contrary to our Policies, we may recover attorney’s fees and costs. Attorney’s fees include any fees charged by our attorneys.
- No Waiver. No waiver of a right under these TOS, including our Policies, shall constitute a subsequent waiver of such right under these TOS or any of our Policies.
- Assignment. These TOS may be assigned by Redants Biz. It may not be assigned by you. These TOS shall bind and inure to the benefit of the corporate successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
- Severability. In the event that any of the terms of these TOS, including any of the Policies become or are declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such term(s) shall be revised to reflect Redants Biz’s intent, as permitted by applicable law. All remaining terms of these TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Survival. Sections 11 through 18 shall survive the termination of these TOS.
- Construction. The terms “including”, “includes”, and “include” shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation” and the illustrative items introduced thereby shall not limit the scope of the otherwise general term but shall be by way of example only.
- Claims Period. No action or proceeding against us may be commenced by you more than one (1) year after the Service which is the basis for the action is rendered. You fully acknowledge that this limitation constitutes an express waiver of any rights under any applicable statute of limitations which would otherwise afford additional time for such a claim.
- Date of Policy
These TOS last updated January 20, 2020.
Server Maintenance Policy
This is Redants Biz.’s (“Redants Biz”, “we”, or “our”) Server Maintenance Policy. This Server Maintenance Policy discusses the ways in which we maintain our technology to improve and administer the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and how you will be impacted by those actions. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services
We offer a 99.9% uptime commitment. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week. However, in order to operate in an efficient and secure manner, servers and network equipment require routine maintenance and upgrades (“Scheduled Downtime”) and you acknowledge that from time to time the Services may be unavailable for various reasons, including due to Scheduled Downtime or causes beyond our control. We will provide commercially reasonable advance notice to you for Scheduled Downtimes, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, inaccessibility, or inoperability of our web servers but we are not responsible for the unavailability.
Planned outages, including Scheduled Downtime, during these periods will not fall under our 99.9% uptime commitment. Redants Biz will make a reasonable effort to advise Redants Biz customers as far in advance as possible of any predicted extended outages.
- Definitions. Three types of maintenance downtimes are defined:
- Routine Maintenance” means a weekly short downtime necessary for quick updates and patches requiring reboots or restarts.
- “Comprehensive Maintenance” means a longer monthly or otherwise scheduled downtime necessary for more significant enhancements.
- “Emergency Maintenance” means a service affecting maintenance that is so severe it requires immediate attention.
- “Scheduled Downtime” includes (i) and (ii) above.
- Intervals. The Scheduled Downtime intervals are as follows (the time zone is where the data center or server is located):
- Routine Maintenance Window (Weekly). Sunday mornings, from 12:00 AM until 5:00 AM, outages should not exceed fifteen (15) minutes unless other problems are encountered and will NOT be announced.
- Comprehensive Maintenance Window (Monthly or Scheduled). First Saturday evening of every month from 7:00 PM until 7:00 AM Sunday morning or otherwise scheduled and communicated to affected customers via your contact email address.
- Emergency Maintenance. This type of maintenance is inherently not scheduled and is only used in extreme circumstances. We will make our best effort to notify customers should this become necessary.
- Customer Responsibilities
- WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOWNTIME RESULTING FROM YOUR ACTIONS.
- Date of Policy
This server maintenance policy was last updated January 20, 2020.
This is Redants Biz.’s (“Redants Biz”, “we”, or “our”) Support Policy. The purpose of this Support Policy is to clearly lay out Redants Biz’s support policies and procedures so that all customers have a clear understanding of what can be expected of us and what we expect of you, our valued customer, in connection with our delivery and your use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service). We ask that every customer read these policies and familiarize themselves with them. We look forward to providing quality support for all of your hosting needs. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services
- Methods of Support
- Support Generally. Support we offer is included as a Service. We do not charge for responding to technical support tickets, phone calls or LiveChat but we do expect you to abide by the terms of this Support Policy and our other Policies when utilizing this Service.
- Technical Support Tickets. This is our primary support system. Almost ALL issues will require the submission of a trouble ticket. This is our preferred method because of the ability to track issues to resolution and give us time to properly review and research problems. Please do not submit multiple tickets about the same problem as that simply creates confusion. If you need to add information to an existing ticket, please do so in the existing ticket by logging into the support system or by replying to the ticket email.
- LiveChat. LiveChat is available by clicking the Live Help button on our website. This gives you the ability to immediately contact one of our representatives. Due to the nature of live chat, our goal is to gather all necessary details and open a support ticket on your behalf. Our team is focused on ensuring proper resolutions as quickly as possible.
- Phone. In the unlikely event that you experience a service interruption, we ask that you immediately call our support team and report the issue. Our support staff will work with you to resolve the issue. We understand that your time is valuable and we do our best to avoid any live troubleshooting of issues. Our staff will gather as much detail from you during your call and open a ticket on your behalf. We would be more than happy to call you back if you provide a call back number or we will attempt to use the phone number associated with your account if no call back number is provided.
- Customer Relationships
We strive to provide you with courteous, professional, and technically accurate support. Although we understand how frustrating technical problems can be, we ask that you treat us with respect and we will do the same in return. Our ultimate goals are the same, providing you with accurate support in a timely manner. If you feel you have been treated unfairly or have any other complaints, you may contact us to reach a supervisor directly.
- Support Hours
The timeframes below are when the applicable method of support is provided. You can of course submit tickets outside this time frame, but answers may not be received until business hours resume.
- Technical Support Tickets
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- LiveChat: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Phone: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Billing Tickets: Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 7:00PM
- Billing and Sales Support
Billing and Sales tickets are handled as quickly as possible. You can view invoices and update your payment method by accessing the customer portal located
- Date of Policy
This Support Policy was last updated January 20, 2020.
Acceptable Use Policy
Thank you for your business. This is Redants Biz.’s (“Redants Biz”, “we”, or “our”) Acceptable Use Policy. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) discusses expectations we have for you and your obligations when using our Services (as defined in the Terms of Service.) Redants Biz. is in the business of facilitating communication between computer networks. Our goal is to allow our users complete access to everything the Internet has to offer, and to help them build their businesses. This AUP facilitates this goal by governing your use of the Services. Because of the evolving nature of the Internet, our business, and the various ways in which our, equipment, technology or network may be abused, abusive activities not set out in this AUP may still be prohibited. For the same reason, we reserve the right to update this AUP from time-to-time. The most recent version will always be posted here. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services.
- Redants Biz Policies; Third Party Policies
- This AUP and our other Policies are part of your contract with us, and governs your use of our network and resources and our provision of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service.) If you are a customer, you’ve agreed to abide by our Policies when you checked “I agree” to our Terms of Service. If you are not our direct customer, you agree to abide by this AUP by using the Services provided by or through us.
- You are bound by policies from third parties that provide services to you through Redants Biz. You are strongly encouraged to review such policies prior to agreeing to be bound by this AUP. We will provide you with additional information about those policies on request.
- Appropriate Use of Redants Biz Services
Intellectual property rights are respected. You are required to comply with laws governing copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other laws governing your use of the Services and intellectual property.
- Prohibited Uses
- Unsolicited commercial email, or SPAM, is prohibited. Our network is not designed to be used for mailing lists with over five hundred (500) recipients and you may not send an email to more than five hundred (500) recipients. If you need to send an email to over five hundred (500) recipients, please contact our Support Team for a list of other service providers that can assist with this task. Even if you send email to fewer than five hundred (500) recipients, we will consider your mail to be unsolicited, or SPAM, if it results in a number of complaints to us, disrupts our network, or subjects us to unfavorable action by other Internet providers. Please review the “CAN-SPAM Act” and ensure that any commercial email you send complies with this Act. Email that is “CAN-SPAM compliant” may still otherwise be prohibited by our AUP.
- Certain content is prohibited. You are responsible for any content transmitted, or accessed, using our network. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You may not use our network to directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation or this AUP. The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited by this AUP. Use of our network to host content related to or to engage in the following activities is strictly prohibited.
- IRC scripts/bots, IRCD (irc servers), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites;
- IP scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications;
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts;
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare);
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways;
- Websites or links to websites advocating human violence and hate crimes;
- Websites promoting illegal activities. or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities;
- selling, or otherwise disseminating, pornography or other erotic material, regardless of its literary merit;
- hosting adult thumbnail galleries/banner exchanges;
- lottery/gambling or chain letters, regardless of content, and regardless of your citizenship;
- advertising, advocating or operating High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) , Ponzi or Pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, or Related Sites;
- fraudulent sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com).
- broadcasting or streaming of live sporting events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc.) or television;
- cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners;
- impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one’s user name in email, Usenet postings, on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), or with any other Internet service;
- dox or posting personally identifiable information such as addresses and phone numbers of individuals with the hope of causing damage or harm to said person. This does not cover Government officials when providing contact email addresses or the representatives work phone;
- content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by Redants Biz’s sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services;
- network unfriendly activity (ex: attempts to interfere with our network or network connections or which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our network or the Internet);
- creating, posting or sending Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, cracks, passwords, serial numbers, Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, engaging in denial of service attacks, or hosting content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- posting links to prohibited items, facilitating a violation of our Policies, or instructing others in illegal or prohibited activities; and
- setting up or using (via the Service) proxies, proxy scripts/anonymizers of any kind.
- Defamation. Redants Biz’s policy is not to remove allegedly defamatory material from websites hosted on our servers unless the material has been found to be defamatory as evidenced by a court order. As a hosting service provider, Redants Biz is not a publisher of User content and we are not in a position to investigate the veracity of individual defamation claims. We rely on the legal system to provide guidance and to determine whether or not material is indeed defamatory. If court deems material to be defamatory, libellous, or slanderous in nature, we will fully comply and disable access to the material in question in accordance with a court order. Similarly, if a court of the places an injunction on specified content or material being made available, we will comply and remove or disable access to the material in question, per a court order.
- Network Stability. Our network is designed to meet the anticipated needs of our customers, users, and our needs. If we determine that your use of the Services is in breach of our Policies or impairs the stability of our equipment, technology or network, we may suspend your use of the network, throttle back the bandwidth available for your use, or terminate our agreement with you, in our sole discretion.
- Child Pornography. Redants Biz takes a strong zero tolerance stance on child pornography, content perceived to be child pornography or child exploitative content. Any website found to host child pornography, link to child pornography or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
- Client Notification
In the event of a violation of any of our Policies, our Compliance Team will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you via email with relevant details about the alleged violation. Compliance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and court orders will also be taken into account when we respond to alleged violations.
- Contacting Us
We encourage you to contact us if you believe that someone has violated this AUP. To facilitate this contact, and ensure that important matters are responded to and addressed, we have designated specific channels for communicating with us. Individuals who contact us about this AUP, the behaviour of our customers, or for other purposes, are required to provide us with accurate information to enable us to contact them and respond to their requests. We do not respond to anonymous correspondence, and will refer individuals who deliberately attempt to mislead us regarding their identity, or the basis for their complaints, to appropriate law enforcement officials. Nothing you send or communicate to us is confidential regardless of whether you claim that it is.
- Date of Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy was last updated January 20th 2020.
Refund & Billing Policy
This is Redants Biz.’s (“Redants Biz”, “we”, or “our”) Refund & Billing Policy. This Refund & Billing Policy discusses the ways in which we charge customers for use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and related questions about charges, refunds and billing disputes. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services.
- AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Package Renewal. AS SET FORTH IN OUR POLICIES, ALL HOSTING PLANS AND DOMAIN NAMES ARE SET TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON THEIR RENEWAL DATE AFTER THE INITIAL TERM AND ANY RENEWAL TERMS TO PREVENT ANY DISRUPTION IN THE SERVICES. YOUR NEXT RENEWAL DATE IS LOCATED ON EVERY INVOICE AS WELL AS THE SERVICES AND DOMAINS SECTIONS OF THE CLIENT PORTAL.
- Charges. The Due Date for Fees for renewed packages is the package renewal date.
- Failure to Renew. Accounts that have invoices which are more than fourteen (14) days overdue will be suspended. If a suspended account is to be reactivated, all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. Accounts that have invoices more than two months overdue are considered abandoned and will be subject to termination.
- Responsibility for Payment
- You are responsible for all charges, costs, expenses and other fees (the “Fees”) associated with your use of the Services once our Services are made available to you. Your first invoice is generated at the time you purchase the Services. An invoice for any Renewal Term is generated seven (7) days prior to the first day of the Renewal Term (the “Due Date”) unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted from the client portal. You are responsible for the fees and charges set out within the initial web portal invoice you pay on the Effective Date and any other invoice generated for a Renewal Term. If paying by credit card, Paypal Billing Agreement, or any other payment method capable of automatic charge, you will be charged on the Due Date. New services, packages or domains that are ordered and unpaid after seven (7) days will be cancelled.
- In the event that the customer fails to pay for services given, Redants Biz may assign unpaid late balances to a collection agency for appropriate action. You agree to reimburse Redants Biz for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, if legal action is necessary to collect payment on balances due.
- Price Adjustments. To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team. We cannot go back and modify invoices that have already been paid but will be happy to modify your plan for new invoices.
Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Domain registrations, setup fees and migration fees are not refundable. Service credits have no cash value and are extended at our discretion. Service credits expire if your account is fully terminated.
- All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third-party payment processor and those terms take precedence over the terms in the Terms of Services and our Policies. In the event we are unable to refund any fees or charges via the method of payment, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or credit the appropriate funds to you.
- If you paid us by credit card, we will credit the card on file. If you paid us by PayPal, we will take steps to refund the PayPal account. If you paid us through another payment processor, we will take steps to refund the appropriate fees through that payment processor. If the information we have on file for your account is not up to date, your refund may not be completed. Refund requests of payments made to Redants Biz by bank transfer, check or money order or after one hundred twenty (120) days have passed on a credit card payment will be issued via PayPal only. If you cannot accept PayPal payments, you will not be eligible for a refund via other methods. Redants Biz is not responsible for fees deducted from any refund processed by PayPal.
- Service Credit Eligibility
- Customers who at the time of the report of the claimed outage are not current on their invoices for the Services do not qualify for service Credits related to any outages.
- Customers who have not paid their invoices on time more than three times in the 12 months preceding the claimed outage are not eligible for service credits.
- In order to deliver a secure high-performance hosting environment, we utilize certain automated systems to limit malicious and resource-intensive activity. In some instances, non-malicious activity can appear to be malicious and trigger our systems, which may limit your ability to use our Services as set forth in Section 3(d)(iii) of the TOS. Such limitations may result in bandwidth throttling or suspension or termination of your account, in our sole discretion. In these situations, any interruption, suspension or change in the availability of the Services will not be considered downtime and will not be eligible for a service credit.
- Payment Methods; Currencies
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Bank Transfer and Wi-Pay Vouchers. By providing us with your account payment information, you give us consent to charge you on the Due Date of any invoices linked to the account.
- We accept multiple currencies as found on our website. Whenever possible we will attempt to charge in the currency you select upon checkout unless the payment gateway does not support the currency. In this case, the currency will be converted to TTD and charged in TTD. Prices in other currencies are shown according to exchange rates posted that day but may differ from your final rate given to you by your bank. Additionally, you may be subject to additional fees or other charges assessed or imposed by the administrator of your selected method of payment. Redants Biz is not responsible for these charges.
- Charges for Account Upgrades, Downgrades and Migrations
- License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Redants Biz to access your data for data migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require a data migration to occur, you hereby agree to backup all of your data on both the source and the target servers, as appropriate.
- Upgrades. When upgrading to a higher-priced hosting plan, we will migrate your account to the new Service at no charge. Upgrade requests are processed and effective only after payment for the package price difference is paid.
- Downgrades. When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amount of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit.
- Migrations from Other Hosts. All migration-related work is included as a Service for purposes of our Policies.
- All complementary migrations require the user to provide cPanel account credentials for their previous hosting environment. Clients who migrate from non-cPanel hosting environments may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration.
- Other Migration Situations. Some clients have specific migration needs, depending on our migration workload, we may be able to accommodate those needs. In these cases, you may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration and your specific needs.
- Billing Errors; Chargebacks
- If you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by either calling or submitting a ticket. We will honour invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within ninety (90) days. If more than ninety (90) days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice. Service credits have no cash value.
- Date of Policy
This Refund & Billing Policy was last updated January 20, 2020.